01 May 2012

{freebie} May 2012 Desktop Calendar

view larger image here

 Time to say goodbye to April and shout a BIG HELLO to the flowery month of MAY with this month's FREE desktop calendar.
 
You can either right-click the image above and set it as your May 2012 desktop calendar or you can follow the link here for a larger image
{opens on another page}.



But...
that's not all!! Oh No!


Because this month I have an additional desktop calendar, a photography option from my photography shop and facebook page Lobo.Graphy.

This is one of my latest photos from my recent trip to Portugal. As it is less gender defined it would be a great option for the gentleman Pepper & Buttons fan too - I hope you like it!

view larger image here

So, there you are! With TWO options this Month you are bound to find one to your taste.
Let's hope MAY brings us some sunshine, a sprinkle of happiness and a few opened windows to new and amazing things.

Happy May!!


 


1 comment:

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas - thanks for your support!